ALAS Workshop & AGM
22nd February 2020 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm| £60
ALAS are delighted to announce that we will be holing a workshop on Bullying & Harassment on Saturday 22nd February 2020.
The experienced Sign Language Interpreter and actor Martin Fox-Roberts will inspire you to consider what Bullying and Harassment looks like, how to recognise it, what to do about it and techniques to protect yourself in and out of the workplace.
- Raising general awareness of Bullying & Harassment.
- Different forms of bullying behaviour.
- Transactional Analysis
- Effects of bullying on individuals
- Myths about bullying
- How to deal with bullying and create a safe space.
- Personal Support, Legal Support and General Advise.
This workshop is specifically aimed at Lipspeakers and places are limited so please book early. Register your interest today by sending an email to [email protected] and paying an initial deposit of £10 to the ALAS bank account; details are as follows:
Association of Lipspeakers with Additional Sign (ALAS)
Sort Code: 20-11-43
Reference: AGM2020 (Your initials)