A price of just £20 for the year, membership is open to those who hold both Level 3 Lipspeaking and a minimum of Level 2 British Sign Language Qualifications!
Full Membership offers you:
- Free advertising in the Directory on the ALAS website
- The opportunity to keep up with news and views through our regularly updated website and emails, training days and workshops covering many areas of professional development.
- Conference – with speakers covering topics of concern to communication professionals and current interest in the field of deafness.
- Summer workshop – (CPD points = 6).
- Annual General Meeting – where members are able to influence the work of the Association – (CPD points = 6).
- An active committee that works on your behalf to see that lipspeaking with additional sign and its good practice is promoted, recognised and made available as widely as possible.
- Attend training arranged by the ALAS at a reduced rate
1. Complete the registration form
2. Make a BACS payment of £20 to 20-11-43 63389839
Don’t have the required qualifications but want to support what we do and attend our fantastic workshops? Support us today by becoming an Associate Member for just £10 for the year!
All membership shall be subject to payment of an annual sum laid down by the Committee, the limits to be determined annually by the Committee by the time of the Annual General Meeting. Membership shall lapse if the annual subscription is not paid within a period of 1 month as laid down by the Committee. Fees shall be deemed payable on 1st January every year irrespective of the date of joining the Association. Joining mid-term will still incur the equivalent of one year’s full fee.