An introductory price of just £20 for the year, membership is open to those who hold both Level 3 Lipspeaking and a minimum of Level 2 British Sign Language Qualifications!
Full Membership offers you:
- Free advertising in the Directory on the ALAS website
- The opportunity to keep up with news and views through our regularly updated website and emails, training days and workshops covering many areas of professional development.
- Conference – with speakers covering topics of concern to communication professionals and current interest in the field of deafness.
- Summer workshop – (CPD points = 6).
- Annual General Meeting – where members are able to influence the work of the Association – (CPD points = 6).
- An active committee that works on your behalf to see that lipspeaking with additional sign and its good practice is promoted, recognised and made available as widely as possible.
- Attend training arranged by the ALAS at a reduced rate
1. Complete the registration form
2. Make a BACS payment of £20 to 20-30-89 50930423
Don’t have the required qualifications but want to support what we do and attend our fantastic workshops? Support us today by becoming an Associate Member for just £10 for the year!